Help for the victim

Do you have questions about psychopathy, psychopaths and victimization of victims? Help us create a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for this site.
Johnny

Help for the victim

Post by Johnny »

Get professional help (if you can find it).

I joined this forum about a year ago and extensively searched everywhere in the United States for a counselor practiced in victimization through manipulation or psychopathy. my sister is a [Information removed. Moderator] and she was unable to find anyone either. Believe me, they are few and far between. With the most gracious help of doctor Kosson, I was still unable to find help

I have been married to my P for 20 years and have three children in high school or college. I want to get out of the relationship, but I don't know how. My chief concern is that of my children, as they are the real victims. The fact that my children are victims makes them extremely vulnerable to become future victims of psychopaths- that scares the hell out of me .

But the good news is I finally found someone that can help me. This person is a [Information removed. Moderator] doctor who lives in [Information removed. Moderator].he is an expert on psychopathic victimization, and understands every aspect of what they do and why they do it and he gives answers to hypothetical questions. He asked more as a guide than a therapist. His goal is to guide you out of the relationship and remove the psychological personalities from the victim's so they are not susceptible again.

I am still with the p now, but I feel that I am almost ready to break free with my kids.

I can't say it's been worth the wait, but this doctor has helped me out immensely.

Oh yeah, in case you were wondering all my conversations with him are through Skype, and I must say that after a few minutes there is no difference between sitting on the couch in front of him or the use of Skype.

This doctor's theory is that if his clients learn everything there is to know about psychopathy, and are able to spot it, then they will gradually learn to hate the p by the psychopathic actions he does. This will also prevent the victims from being victimized again. Even though I am still not out yet, I recommend this man and his methods highly.