Why psychopath love animals?

The executive committee of the Aftermath:Surviving Psychopathy Foundation has compiled a list of questions frequently asked by people who have been closely associated with a psychopathic individual. Read this forum to see the questions and our answers.
SYDNEY PSYCHOPATH

Why psychopath love animals?

Post by SYDNEY PSYCHOPATH »

I read researches that psychopath "without conscience and empathy". But i have met at least 3 severe psychopath in my life. Both of them love cats and also why Buffalo Bill cried when the female victim threaten to hurt his dog?

My ex is a psychopath. In each marriage, he adopted a cat. Three marriage 3 cats and now a girlfriend with another cat. Who could explain why he adopted cats for?

He married 3 times with 3 different names. Why he did that?
SYDNEY PSYCHOPATH

Re: Why psychopath love animals?

Post by SYDNEY PSYCHOPATH »

Buffalo Bill character in the movie "The silence of the lambs"
janefconci

Post by janefconci »

I would like to know too. I was involved with one recently and he has a dog wich is well taken by him
Blahina123

Post by Blahina123 »

My ex-partner had a cat. Am guessing it was easy to control and get affection from a pet. He didn't have to put much effort into it. He liked being called the owner of the cat.
qarjim

Post by qarjim »

Blahina123 wrote:
> My ex-partner had a cat. Am guessing it was easy to control and get
> affection from a pet. He didn't have to put much effort into it. He liked
> being called the owner of the cat.

The fact that a person is a psychopath in no way means that he does not or cannot love animals. In fact, it is easier to love animals than people, because animals are much less annoying than the vast majority of people.