Why the judges are not aware of Psychopath with parental alienation syndrome ?

Do you have questions about psychopathy, psychopaths and victimization of victims? Help us create a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for this site.
fernraj

Why the judges are not aware of Psychopath with parental alienation syndrome ?

Post by fernraj »

In India the common people officials in courts and even Doctors are not aware of psychopaths. They are favorable for psychopaths and further victimizing the victims. Yes I know Non victim can not understand a Psychopath.

In my opinion there should be a wide awareness about psychopaths and they should understand the pain of the victims.
alexdavid

Re: Why the judges are not aware of Psychopath with parental alienation syndrome ?

Post by alexdavid »

Hi fernraj,
I spoke to two psychiatrists in India. One was quite educated and aware of the matter. The other one, who actually was the P’s psychiatrist told me basically that it is only a matter of forensic psychiatry. So basically, until they murder someone in broad day they will not be even put for assessment. Not only that, but there is some new law which ‘protects’ mentally ill people from involuntary hositalization etc. As if psychopaths qualify for that. They do not even qualify as people, but the society is too naive for these things.
alexdavid

Re: Why the judges are not aware of Psychopath with parental alienation syndrome ?

Post by alexdavid »

Ps. I think India especially has ‘a thing’ for psychopaths and favors them - since decisions are based on emotion- rather than reason.