Site upgrade

Announcements from Aftermath moderators and administrators
aftermath

Site upgrade

Post by aftermath »

In the next week we will be upgrading the site and changing the color scheme. So don't be shocked if you log in and everything looks different! We hope users will be happy with the changes, feel free to start a thread under general discussions to comment. If you visit and the site is down it is because of this work. We do not anticipate much down time.
cherub

Re: Site upgrade

Post by cherub »

what happy news! and i hope for upbeat color. when i first was admitted to this site, i remember thinking, we do not need more grey and black in our lives. we need hope and some cheer. i believe i put something to this effect on a post. thank you for hearing.
lara5020

Post by lara5020 »

I think the site is fine, but what do I know...this is the first time I've ever blogged about anything in my life.

Although, if your red/green color blind it is not a site that would benefit your colorblindness:)
cherub

Post by cherub »

congratulations!
we all thank you.
to me, the red, white and blue signifies freedom.
the idea of blue and water means soothing rhythm, bouancy, peace
the life preserver is what we have all sought on this site.
very, very nice
very, very welcome
cherub

Post by cherub »

help! i have learned to navigate the new site but i cannot find out how to log off. although there are plenty of tags to log on, i am unable to find one that says LOGOFF.
Eyeswideopen

Post by Eyeswideopen »

John,

I wanted to give a little feedback re. the site. I am so glad about the security aspect of this new site - it does put me at ease. I notice that when personal internet history data is accessed that I am unable to get into the site unless I log in. This is a major improvement on the old site.

Also, I am finding the search facility extremely useful, together with the complete list of topics discussed. I want to read each one, this will take forever, but for now, I am content with accessing the active topics.

Could I ask whether you will be emailing the address to those in our community forum who have not accessed this new site. I tried to get into the old site today to jump to this site via hyperlink and this was denied. I just wondered how the whole community will access this new site. I am glad that one of the topics I was watching had sent me an automated response to say that there was a change in status as I don't know how I would have fared in relation to finding this site again.

Gratefully yours, eyeswideopen.
Eyeswideopen

Post by Eyeswideopen »

John,

Of course, I'm a little foggy today, I could have sent an email to the administrators.
Eyeswideopen

Post by Eyeswideopen »

Thanks John,

The redirect page wasn't in place.
Empathy

Post by Empathy »

I've been able to nagivate around the new site a few times now and the upgrade(s) are great!

Lots of nice added features that make coming here safer and more user-friendly.

Thanks for all of your great work!

Love and Peace,
Empathy